Panel: Low-Latency Connectivity – From Start to Finish
Connecting trading systems to market centres is generally the biggest contributor to latency, as data traverses local data fabrics and messaging middleware within trading firms and co-lo centres, and both metro and long-haul fibre networks.
This panel explored recent technology developments and futures for each segment of the electronic trading connectivity chain - wide area networks and fibre connects, co-location, local networks, and network interfaces, providing delegates with essential insight to guide their own strategic directions and deployments.
* Pete Harris, Publisher & Editor, Low-Latency.com (Moderator)
* Michael Cooper, Client Technology Officer – Radianz, BT Global Banking and Financial Markets
* John Taylor, CTO, Gnodal
* Tim King, Director of Product Management, Level3 Communications
* David Riddoch, Chief Software Architect, Solarflare Communications
* Michael Ritter, Vice President, Technical Marketing, ADVA Optical Networking