With trading systems latency now routinely measured in single-digit microseconds, the focus is shifting to maintaining its consistency, eliminating latency spikes even at the extreme outlier measurements. With such jitter impacting the effectiveness of many trading algorithms, vendors of all components in a trading architecture, as well as latency measurement specialists, are engaged in a new race to zero.
* Peter Harris, Editor, Low-Latency.com (Moderator)
* Mohammad Darwish, Chief Executive Officer, AdvancedIO Systems
* Dave Quarrell, IT Solution Architect, OnX Enterprise Solutions
* Benjamin Stephens, Electronic Trading & Quantitative Prime Brokerage Origination, Nomura International
* Henry Young, Founder & CEO, TS-Associates